Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow-it's good for you

Shoveling snow is good exercise! My hubby's been suffering from Bronchitis this week so I've been left to do all the snow removal. I'd forgotten how much work it can be (especially when you get to the slush from the snow plow). It's a good thing I have all that experience from growing up in Wyoming!! I like the workout so much that I might just take over the job entirely.

2 comments:

NAT said...

I'm sure after this weekend's winter storm, you are definitely in shape. I heard that Ogden got the worst of it (just watched it on the news this afternoon). Hope you're safe!

Karen said...

I love shoveling the snow too. I think that it just feels good to be outside without the kids for a minute. I agree with you, I hate doing the part the snow plow pushed up though. Eric says I make him look bad, because one of the neighbors often comes over to help, and Eric is sure they are thinking he's a lazy husband to make his poor wife shovel the snow.