
I can't believe it's been a whole month since I posted anything on this blog. I guess thats what happens when we move...even if it is only four houses away. While unpacking and organizing I came across photos of my graduation from USU. I thought I would post them just for fun. What a carefree time that was. I loved college! Not only did I get an education but I learned many life lessons. I found a whole other person in me that I didn't know existed. Who knew I could be so strong and independent. I feel bad that my husband didn't have the same experience. His only college experiences were as a married parent. Thats just the hard way to do it!
What was college like for you? Were you single and carefree or a struggling spouse and parent?


I little background on this photo. My dad was on the construction crew building this campus edifice when he was a student at USU. He went to work early one winter morning and fell off the scaffolding. He was found unconscious awhile later. He suffered two broken arms, a broken nose and several broken ribs. I'm so glad he's still here!











1 comment:
Reba, you're such a beauty! I LOVE your hair. Always have and always will. I remember being jealous of it when we were mission companions. Yes, I was coveting. :)
Glad to hear your Dad made it through that scary ordeal.
As for me, when I was in college before the mission, it was grand. Its definitely more fun being unattached.
I think it's tough going when you're married (which I've also experienced), but obtaining any education is always worth it.
Post a Comment