April 2oth was little Addison's 2nd birthday. I found this adorable bug wrapping paper and her party theme was born.
These were my favorite cakes to make so far. I think they are adorable and I love working with fondant. I want to have another bug party just so I can make them.
Uncle Cory brought the ladybug pinata in the background as well as silly string which was fun for us but scary to the babies. I didn't get any photos of them breaking it just video which I'll have to add later.
We had a little get together with Marks family as well as Kristin and her girls. It's always fun when the kids get to see their twin cousins.
My parents were participating via webcam. My dad had just had a total knee replacement and couldn't travel.
Evie really wanted to help open presents. She didn't understand why Addy got to open them.
I had to get after her when she literally starting ripping paper. As you can tell she wasn't happy about that. Typical Evie look.
Her nice little sister let her open a present. Ahhhhh sisterly love!Addy got some fun presents that even I want to play. A sit & spin (I had one when I was a kid). A bubble lawn mower because she loves bubbles. Some books and music. A princess patio table and chairs complete with umbrella. And a new suitcase she can take to Gma. Rosie's.
The kids had a fun time and I got to plan a party. I think birthday's are the best and I don't mind going the extra mile for them. After all, your celebrating that person's introduction into the world. What could be more special? (Maybe I'm just trying to sell cakes....)
Happy Birthday Booga Boo!











2 comments:
your cakes look awesome. I love cake. Especially while I'm pregnant, all I want is cake and frosting.
Good old Mario Kart.
Those cakes are amazing. You're so talented. Oh, and Sister King was wondering about you at the mission reunion last weekend. She said something like, "I heard that she does cakes...I should have had her do one for this." :)
Post a Comment