Friday, October 3, 2008

Tonsils

My heart nearly broke when I came into the recovery room and saw my Evie. She had her tonsils out yesterday due to recurring tonsillitis.


The first thing she said to me was "I want my Daddy and some ice cream." After all I was the one who'd brought her here and done this terrible and painful thing to her.
Now we just have to survive the next few days of recovery. Poor little sweetheart! I love you Evie!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

oh no! poor girl. I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Starla said...

Poor Evie! I am glad she is feeling better. If you need a break, you can bring the girls over to play. It might help Evie to feel better, and you to not go stir crazy! I hope she continues to get better!

NAT said...

Oh, my gosh! Those are the saddest pictures. :( Poor girl. I hope she starts feeling better.