

Mark requested "Better than Sex cake" for his birthday this year. For those who haven't been enlightened by this delicacy it's a chocolate cake smothered in caramel and chocolate sauce. Topped with whip cream and crushed up skoar bars. YUMMY!


We decided the best thing to do on one's 30th birthday is to act like a kid....so off we went to Classic Fun Center. I think our favorite area were the bouncy toys. The kids had a blast!



Some of the bigger kids got to play laser tag while we were there. I've never done it and it was surprisingly fun (except for the equipment we wore which smelled like sweaty teenage boys)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY!!!!











3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I think I want to do that for my 30th.
Happy SUPER be-lated birthday, Mark! That cake looks amazing! Welcome to the 30's.
To answer your question on my blog, I'm taking a make-up class once a week for 5 weeks. I've never known how to put it on properly, so I'm learning.
Post a Comment