The other day I told Evie I wanted to make a deal with her regarding brushing her teeth. She doesn't quite get all of the food out of the bottom of her teeth and I'm pretty adamant about preventing cavities. Sooooo I said let's make a deal that you brush your teeth in the morning and mom or dad will help you at night time. She seemed to be o.k. with that. The little wheels in her head are always turning because a couple of days later she approached her dad with a deal of her own. She is still learning to wipe herself after going potty. She said to Mark that she would wipr herself in the morning and he could wipe her at night. Later that evening she needed to be wiped and yelled from the bathroom "Come on Dad, I thought we had a deal." That girl doesn't miss a beat. Gotta love her!
3 comments:
What a funny girl. She has her reading material and everything. :)
Hey my Evie - figured out one more way to not have to spend that extra 30 seconds to wash your hands. This is the REAL issue. She told me she just gets tired of washing! Love Grandma Rosie
heh heh!!! What a cute kid! definetly doesn't miss a beat does she!!
Post a Comment