Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stinkin cute!


Addy is saying the cutest things right now.  Whenever we ask her where something is she automatically says I don't know.  It sounds like "nine no know" when she says it but it's still funny.  She also likes to say that she is a stinkin cute baby.  

2 comments:

Kristin Garrett said...

So cute!!! Or should I say "stinkin cute"!!! Tenille and Lacey aren't talking as much as Addison, or at least words that I can understand although they do talk to each other quite frequently!

Anonymous said...

You stinkin cute girls! You make grandma smile whenever I hear your voice and whenever I see your pictures. Guess Grandma might get to a point where I am sore of "stinkin" or "cute". Addy, Grandma is so pround that you can put sentences together. You are soooo smart. Must get some of the "smartness" from sister Evie! Love, Grandma