

A friend told me about membership in the reciprocal arts program through the Tracy Aviary in SLC. If you buy an annual family membership to the Aviary you can get into several other places free or discounted. It cost me $35 a year for four adults and four kids. On the first thursday of every month I can get in free to the Hogle Zoo, Museum of Natural History, The farm at Thanksgiving Point and the Ogden Nature Center. I get half off the Living Planet Aquarium admission at anytime. Also I can get in free anytime to the Dinosaur Park and of course the Tracy Aviary. So far we've been to the aquarium and the farm. The girls loved petting the sting rays and seeing the jellyfish glow in the dark. The octopus was pretty cool too. Last week we went to the farm. We pet and fed the animals and Evie went on a pony ride. Addison was scared of the llama and Evie wasn't too fond of the Turkey. The little pigmy goats were my favorite. The were really cute running around butting each other with their horns.











2 comments:
We'll have to see if we can get a pass and then we'll come with you when you guys go places! Sounds like a good time!!!
Boo, I'm sad I missed the Aquarium. That membership sounds like a great idea, though. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment