Sunday, January 11, 2009
Camping!
We tried our hand at camping this summer! The weekend of the ward campout was a constant drizzle of rain. We had never taken the girls camping before and were excited about creating family memories. Unfortunately we were unprepared and left at 1 am because we were too cold. The next weekend we tried again and made sure we had the proper gear. However, we didn't plan on all the other people who were also camping over Father's Day weekend. Our camping site ended up being a patch of grass off the side of the road and we didn't get set up until after dark.......but we had fun! We were with two other couples with little kids and enjoyed some good food and good conversation. Who knew the hit of our trip would be the little training potty sitting outside the tent. Everytime we turned around there was a different little girl sitting on it. I look forward to our next adenture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time. I can handle camping for one or two days and then I'm done. My favorite picture is the one of you laying on your stomach in the tent next to Addy. The "thrilled" look on your face says it all. :)
Post a Comment